POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Curved Portal - 2 Final : Re: Curved Portal - 2 Final Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved Portal - 2 Final
From: Merrin Cullen
Date: 8 Mar 2006 07:37:10
Message: <440ecff6@news.povray.org>
Ahhh the birds! Now we know why the cat looks so content. I think the
plastic over the statue defines why the statue has been placed there. A very
imaginative and elegant solution. I too think that there needs to be
droppings around/under the birds nest. The placement of the nest is
excellent.

Thomas, I am very much looking forward to the third panel.

Tim